Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that MGES Journals follow the Zero Plagiarism policy. Maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- Submit at 3 files during submission. (1) Manuscript file where the details of all the authors are removed. Also, remove the section of the author's contribution in this file. All images, tables can be embedded in this file. No need to submit them separately (2) Author Information file that contains full names (remove prefixes like Dr, Prof, Mr, Miss) of all co-authors, affiliation with country, and email of all co-authors. Add the author's contribution to this file. (3) Completely filled and scanned authorship contribution form. (https://mgesjournals.com/ijsrtm/authorship_contribution)
- Abstract is written within 300 words with following information Purpose of the study, Methodology, Main findings, Limitations, Social Implications, Originality/Novelty of the study.
- Minimum 5 quality keywords separated by (;) are given. 2 or 3 keywords should be present in the title of the manuscript as well.
- Main text body is in font size 10. It contain, Introduction, Literature survey, Methodology, Limitations, Findings, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, and Future Scope of the work.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
- Minimum 20 high quality, latest and relevant references are given in APA 7th style. Minimum 15 references must be from the last 4 years. Failing this criterion may end up in the 'Rejection' of the manuscript in the first stage. Irrelevant and ingenuine self-citations may be removed during the process.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. IJSRTM is a SHERPA ROMEO Journal.