Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Kindly see the current status of journal indexing at https://mgesjournals.com/hssr/indexing_abstracting before uploading your manuscript. Currently, the journal is not listed in Scopus.
- Submit at 3 files during submission. (1) Manuscript file where the details of all the authors are removed. Also, remove the section of the author's contribution in this file. All images, tables can be embedded in this file. No need to submit them separately (2) Author Information file that contains full names (remove prefixes like Dr, Prof, Mr, Miss) of all co-authors, affiliation with country, and email of all co-authors. Add the author's contribution to this file. (3) Completely filled and scanned authorship contribution form. (https://mgesjournals.com/hssr/authorship_contribution)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. Please be reminded that MGES Journals and books follow the Zero Plagiarism policy. The maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- Ensure that the manuscript is prepared strictly as per author guidelines, (https://mgesjournals.com/index.php/hssr/manuscript_preparation) otherwise it will be returned and the author will be responsible for the delay.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document with a minimum word limit of 5000 words excluding references.
- Minimum 25 high-quality, latest and relevant references are given in APA 7th style. Minimum 18 references must be from the last 4 years. Failing this criterion may end up in 'Rejection' of the article in the pre-review stage. Irrelevant and ingenuine self-citations may be removed during the process.
Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.